Thursday 16 August 2012

The Better Way

Having grown up around Toronto and now residing in Montreal, I carry a large grudge against the Queen City. There are just so many things to hate about it, trashing Toronto has become a cliche. 

However, before I went back to work on my ship, I had call to stopover in Toronto last month and I was astounded by the new subway car I rode on.


Spacious, air conditioned, lots of hand holds, extra wide doors and open from one end to the other! Makes one cringe at the thought of entering the steamy depths of the Montreal Metro system.

The subway map even lit up to show the next station.


Not enough to ever make me want to move back to TO, but Montreal could take a few pointers from Toronto when purchasing their new fleet of Metro cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment